- Student must be a declared major in the College of Arts and Humanities at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside.
- Have successfully completed at least sixty (60) credits (the equivalent to two full years of full-time) college-level work at UW-Parkside or another accredited college or university.
- Have at least a 2.75 grade point average at the time of first application; have at least a 3.25 grade point average to reapply for a second year of funding.
- Have resided in Kenosha County when completing high school (or the equivalent).
- Have demonstrated financial need.
- An essay detailing how you see your arts and/or humanities degree(s) helping you give back to the community of at least 500 words.
- Two letters of reference:
- One from a member of the UW-Parkside faculty or staff (e.g. a professor, someone you have worked for on campus). In the case of transfer students, this letter may be from someone at the applicant’s previous transcripted institution.
- One from a member of the community who is not affiliated with UW-Parkside.