Bergdorf Goodman is a luxury goods department store based on Fifth Avenue in Midtown Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1899 by Herman Bergdorf and was later owned and managed by Edwin Goodman, and later his son Andrew Goodman.
Today, Bergdorf operates from two stores situated across the street from each other at Fifth Avenue between 57th and 58th streets. Bergdorf Goodman’s main store, which opened at its current location in 1928, is located on the west side of Fifth Avenue. A separate men’s store, established in 1990, is located on the east side of Fifth Avenue, directly across the street.
The first link is a posting about one set of windows featured in the documentary. The second is a professional quality, short video about a group of windows created in 2007 inspired by the work of Tony Duquette, an American artist who specialized in designs for stage and film.